The Audacy wireless lighting control gateway is the primary processing hub of the Audacy wireless lighting control system. The gateway provides 27/7 two-way communication between your onsite lighting and the Audacy Interface.
The Audacy gateway is powered up with a hardwired 24-volt power supply (AC or DC) and connected to your proxy server via an ethernet cable.
AUDACY Wireless Lighting Control Gateway
- The gateway wirelessly relays your lighting schedules to any lighting fixture which is controlled by an Audacy Luminaire Controller.
- Each gateway can support up to 250 system-enabled fixtures (such as our Audacy Luminaire Controllers or Audacy Switches) ensuring complete control over your lighting system.
- Information sent from on-site sensors and switches are prioritised
- Easily managed through the Audacy Interface
- Radio Frequency Range: 915.9 – 917MHz, Internal Atenna
- Wireless Protocol: Proprietary based on IEEE 802.15.4
- Encryption: Proprietary based on AES encryption
- Regulatory Approvals: ETSI EN 300 220-2 v3.1.1* and ETSI EN 300 220-1 v3.1.1*;
EN 55015:2013+A1:2015, EN 61547:2009 and ETSI EN 301 489-3 v2.1.0* (ETSI EN 301 489-1 v2.1.1) – (See Annex A for further details)
- Rated RF Power Output (W) – <11 dBm short duration, utilising both frequency hopping and direct sequence spread spectrum
- Transmit Range: 91.4m indoors to an Audacy Gateway or Luminaire Controller in a typical commercial building; extended range when repeater mode enabled
- Repeater Mode: Enabled via Audacy Interface or Gateway
- Input Voltage: 24V AC/DC, removable terminal block
- Configuration/Network Port: Ethernet
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 32°C
- Installation Environment: Indoor use only
- Mounting: 2 mounting holes—vertical (wall-mount) or horizontal
- Dimming Wire Placement: Within nipple for internal connection (linear dimming profile)
- Colour: Black
- Dimensions: 215.9mm x 134.6mm x 45.7mm, excluding antennas
- Weight: 459g
- Warranty: 5 year
- LVD Compliance: BS EN 60669-2-1
- EMC Compliance: BS EN 55015, BS EN 61547 & ETSI EN 301 489-3 V2.1.0 (ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1)
- Radio Compliance: ETSI EN 300 220-2 v3.1.1* and ETSI EN 300 220-1 v3.1.1