Installing an Audacy light sensor in your wireless lighting system allows you to save energy by harvesting natural daylight.
By detecting ambient light the Audacy light sensor communicates the daylight measurements to the Audacy gateway (30.5m transmit range, a greater distance can be reached by using repeaters) for a closed-loop daylight harvesting operation.
The Audacy light sensor has is a wireless solution allowing for a fast and simple installation.
- Radio Frequency Range:915.9 – 917MHz, Internal Atenna
- Wireless Protocol: Proprietary based on IEEE 802.15.4
- Encryption: Proprietary based on AES encryption
- Regulatory Approvals: ETSI EN 300 220-2 v3.1.1* and ETSI EN 300 220-1 v3.1.1*;
EN 55015:2013+A1:2015, EN 61547:2009 and ETSI EN 301 489-3 v2.1.0* (ETSI EN 301 489-1 v2.1.1) – (See Annex A for further details)
- Rated RF Power Output (W) – 2 dBm short duration, utilizing both frequency hopping and direct sequence spread spectrum
- Transmit Range: 30.5m indoors to Audacy Gateway or Luminaire Controller in typical commercial office building; extended range when repeater mode enabled
- Power: 25+ year Li battery, non-replaceable
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 32°C
- Light Level: 0—2500 lux (0—232 fc)
- Installation Environment: Indoor use only
- Mounting: 2 bracket mounting holes (See mechanical drawing for dimensions)
- Colour: White
- Dimensions: 115.82mm x 58.17mm x 28.45mm
- Weight: 85g
- Warranty: 5 year
- LVD Compliance: BS EN 60669-2-1
- EMC Compliance: BS EN 55015, BS EN 61547 & ETSI EN 301 489-3 V2.1.0 (ETSI EN 301 489-1 V2.1.1)
- Radio Compliance: ETSI EN 300 220-2 v3.1.1* and ETSI EN 300 220-1 v3.1.1