CMD are proud to be exhibiting at Orgatec (Cologne, Germany), 25 October to 29 October 2016. Orgatec is the industries leading trade fair for modern working environments making it the perfect place to launch our new exciting products.
Our newly designed stand will be a hive of activity this year as we showcase a selection of products from our wide range of Ergo Solutions, Power Modules, Power Distribution and Energy Management System.
Hall 11.2 stand G-038
It also gives us the perfect opportunity to introduce a number of new products
- Reach, our new slim line spring assisted monitor arm
- Vision S,our newly designed pole arm with quick-release VESA and improved cable management
- Chip, our newest on desk module with dual port 4A USB charging module
- Porthole International, the latest member of our PortHole family featuring international sockets and integrated 4A USB charger
- Elite+ Schuko, our popular under desk power module can now be supplied with German (schuko) sockets
- Elite+ Protection Module, designed to offer RCD protection to any existing Elite+ installations
You’ll also see many of our existing products that form part of our total solution for office power – from under floor busbars, floor boxes, cable management spines and under desk and on desk power modules. So, if you’re at the exhibition this year please come and see us at hall 11.2 stand G-038. We hope to see you there…