Sure Charge USB type-C and type-A charger is the latest addition to the CMD USB charging range. This new unit offers the benefit of a USB type-A socket (maximum 2 Amp) and USB type-C socket that adapts to the device which is plugged in.
The USB type-C connection has three supply voltages available,
- 5 Volts x 3.0 Amps = 15 Watts
- 9 Volts x 2.0 Amps = 18 Watts
- 12 Volts x 1.5 Amps = 18 Watts
When a smartphone or tablet is plugged into the Sure Charge type-C socket, a ‘handshake’ will be performed with the attached device and if the device is capable of ‘fast charging’ it will supply the device using a 12 Volt supply until the battery reaches 40/50% then switch over to 9 Volt or 5 Volt supply, this is dictated by the device being charged.
- USB Type-A socket complies with BC1.2 & Apple Protocol.
- USB Type-C socket complies with PD2.0, QC2.0, BC1.2 and Apple Protocol.
Our Sure Type A & Type C USB charger can be specified in the following modules.
Available in three colour options